Sitting glitch and sound glitch.
Okay so two things that have been really bugging me... 1 Sounds on the map in the background... sounds of alarms and guns being fired... i did stopsound in con and still comes back just resets the sounds... it's really annoying... And last but not least... Seems that we now can sit on any flat areas in the game... Like i go to up up a gun or money i end up sitting on it... If you need a video or pictures to show this please IM me.

Thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
Yeah everyone knows about these bugs even the admins etc...

You can sit on peoples heads and I heard it is bannable (perm) for exploiting, So i have heard.

Also the sounds are Aliens from a event I heard, If you leave the city and type in console: snd_restart
It will go away until you re enter the city!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The sound are so annoying and when buying guns ect and give people the money they sit on it and end up in the roof :/

Question
Will the sound be removed ?
Will the sitting bug be removed
Temporary fix for the sitting bug is pressing ALT everytime you leave a car, for the sounds it's halflife 2 soundscapes and a fix for that has not be found yet.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Just fixed the sitting bug, no longer able to sit on players or items. Should be live soon, untested.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
So the sitting was fixed a while back already and apparently the sound bug is solved aswell.

Moved.