Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) nicedude80

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 47479

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) It says on the ban page it was for NLR.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) First off I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience i caused all of you. The reason I think that I should be unbanned is this. First off this is why I got banned. I had just joined the game waiting for some money packages, I joined the SRU and opened elevator doors and jumped down, not knowing there was a raid going on in Nexus lobby. I was killed. So I re-spawned on the second floor of Nexus, and then jumped down the shaft again where I had to shoot some mafia people. I then went through and was going to pass through where I met another mafia member who called an admin. And I remember reading a guide saying that it is ok to pass through the NLR area quickly, but I also had to protect myself while doing so. Again I am very sorry. I obviously did not purposely try to harm the server, after all I am a donor of both the rank and money packs which I was waiting for. I really look forward to playing on the server again. Thank you for your consideration of my unban request. Have a nice day.

PS I would also like to say, as I have seen other appeals on here, I did not originally purposely attend that raid, I had no idea it was going on I just wanted to get out of there.

Pssssssss I also think that maybe I should have been warned, but I guess that is up to the admin and the server rules.

Btw I wanted to know if I will still get the money packs I ordered before I was banned but did not receive yet to my knowledge.
You ran up to the maffia member and handcuffed him, on your somewhat "way down". You should of not leaved the second floor if you died, you are not allowed to pass through that area. The guide you are referring to is the official guide, and it states that you may only pass quickly with a car.

You are allowed to cross the
area quickly with a car to go to
another place.

You ran on foot and handcuffed him after you died, thus breaking the NLR rule. I see no reason for you to be unbanned.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.