[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
(04-25-2014, 11:25 AM)Jamester Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 10:44 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 07:55 AM)roach Wrote: The application is still a knock off.

The part part of the application on Blackwatch is the same to that of your entire application, try again.

Stop crying, please. Be happy someone got inspired by your clan and took some of its parts as an example. It's not like your clan is copyrighted or something.

Yeah but Roach has put a lot of effort into making this. Why don't you stop commenting on Everything that Roach and Blackwatch seem to do.

I don't comment on everything you guys do, Only on the things that annoy me. Roach has put this on himself for posting ridicilous things. Also let's stop discussing on someone else's clan thread now.
(04-25-2014, 11:54 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 11:25 AM)Jamester Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 10:44 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 07:55 AM)roach Wrote: The application is still a knock off.

The part part of the application on Blackwatch is the same to that of your entire application, try again.

Stop crying, please. Be happy someone got inspired by your clan and took some of its parts as an example. It's not like your clan is copyrighted or something.

Yeah but Roach has put a lot of effort into making this. Why don't you stop commenting on Everything that Roach and Blackwatch seem to do.

I don't comment on everything you guys do, Only on the things that annoy me. Roach has put this on himself for posting ridicilous things. Also let's stop discussing on someone else's clan thread now.

If they annoy you, talk to me about it on pm. Don't feel the need to post on the thread, also we have a right to retain our unique application.

You're annoying us with your constant sly comments.

Also, if we ripped off your clan application. You'd feel the same way, and don't say you wouldn't.

Another point I'd like to make clear, he didn't take "some" of the application. He took the first half of the Blackwatch application format and added playtime to the part where it asks the applicant how many hours they have.

End of discussion, we'll continue this over Steam.
You know i've operated with you Deadhacks, i also accidentally ran you over, unfortunately xD but if you would
Like to include me i would definitely help out. My main affiliation is hoping to be joining S.A.A. But that isn't guarenteed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The following 1 user Likes OztinCloud's post:
  • Fwsy
One, it's anything but a knock off it asks for all essential OOC info and has plenty of IC questions you don't have in your app. Two, it's not copyrighted roach, if they want to use your application so what? It's not like they made an entire clan copying you! You should be flattered that deadhacks though that your application was so good he wanted to use it! The fact that this entire conversation went on... shame on you roach, just shame on you. (And don't say I'm not involved in this because I was the vice president of the clan when all of this application buisness started, I have left since then but aside from the point)
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
[OOC]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] LiNk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42367942
Hours played on server: +127
Are you VAC Banned: Yes. :C
Donator: Aye
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): When i was 12 Years old my Grandma gave me a suit from an old man which saved the world for 100 years. With 14 Years i started to protect people alone.
Are you planning on donating: I donated already

[IC]

First & Last Name: Ivan "Link" Burnage
Date of Birth: 01.11.1996
Eye Colour: Brown
Blood Type: A
Weight (Approx): 76Kg
Height: (Approx): 1.85m
Experience with Firearms: For Supporting SRUs AWP and Protecting the President Galil.
Criminal Record: Arrested because selling Weapons while Dictator laws.
Previous Occupation(s): Protect People. Excort People. Fishing.

Reason(s) for wanting to join: I love to protect people.
How could you benefit us as an agency: My good Shooting and undercover skills would be beneficial for you.
Military Experience: I worked for the SRU and the FBI.
(04-25-2014, 08:48 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: One, it's anything but a knock off it asks for all essential OOC info and has plenty of IC questions you don't have in your app. Two, it's not copyrighted roach, if they want to use your application so what? It's not like they made an entire clan copying you! You should be flattered that deadhacks though that your application was so good he wanted to use it! The fact that this entire conversation went on... shame on you roach, just shame on you. (And don't say I'm not involved in this because I was the vice president of the clan when all of this application buisness started, I have left since then but aside from the point)

1. This discussion ended yesterday, you're late to the party.
2. An application I worked hard on, also I wrote him the current application he has.
3. You aren't involved as an ex-member.
4. Let's continue this on Steam.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Fwsy
[OOC]

Steam Name: WizrdZombi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64290695

Hours played on server: 80

Are you VAC Banned: No

Donator: Not Yet

Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): I was training in Central Africa to become a pilot when the company i trained with went bust and after trying to recover the qualification, I decided to move to EvoCity and began a new life, earning money and fufilling my dreams.

Are you planning on donating: Yes, during the summer when i will be able to play out the full 3 months

[IC]

First & Last Name: Steve Bosworth

Date of Birth: 30th June 1981

Eye Colour: Blue

Blood Type: AB

Weight (Approx): 82kg

Height: (Approx): 6ft 3

Experience with Firearms: I served as a gun dealer for a long time, so know my FAMAS from my Deagle

Criminal Record: Clean

Previous Occupation(s): Gun Dealer, Gang Member, Presidential Security Guard - I've done the rounds.

Reason(s) for applying: Saw an advert of v2d and have worked with Deadfalls before

Reason(s) for wanting to join: Thought it would be cool to be part of something bigger than just my character and the job groups.

How could you benefit us as an agency: I will bring some experience of the game, aswell as good ideas and a cool, calm head to the group

Military Experience: None as yet
(04-11-2014, 02:32 AM)Deadhacks Wrote:
Welcome to DeadFalls Agency!

What do we do?

DeadFalls is Private Military Organization. Our main priority is protection for our clients, DeadFalls will never betray you during the time, You will never be disappointed. Once you pay we are to always protect you or your people.

Prices

- Shop Security: $5,500
- President Security: $5,500 - $9,500

----------
High Command Agents

President:
Marc Dilbert

Head of Security:
Andy Major

Commander:
N/A

Sergeant:
N/A

Officer:
N/A

Soldier:
Aleksandr 'Lek' Fedora

Private:
N/A

Recruit:
Enoch 'Booze' Thompson
Hannah Waite
Leonadro Lamborgini

----------
[OOC]

Steam Name:harbrow
Steam ID:?
Hours played on server:196
Are you VAC Banned:?
Donator:yes
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph):my dad was a S.A.S sergant and my mother was a nurse and growing my dad was making me a solider ive worked for S.A.S F.B.I and ECToungeD and im a good Solider
Are you planning on donating:

[IC]

First & Last Name: Lewie Harbrow
Date of Birth:?
Eye Colour:blue
Blood Type:a+
Weight (Approx):200
Height: (Approx):6ft
Experience with Firearms:very Experence
Criminal Record:never been in prison
Previous Occupation(s):

Reason(s) for applying: i want to help and be in a good clan
Reason(s) for wanting to join:i love clan and really want to join
How could you benefit us as an agency: i am a good team mate and good solider
Military Experience:been in S.A.S

Disclaimer: Whilst you are a member at Deadfalls, you are to keep all classified information completley classified. Any
information leakage will result in your immediate dismissal, weapons are to remain on-sight at all times, never go out
in public with any sort of firearm unless permitted to do so by the government or by an officer. The chance of death
and/or injury are very high whilst participating in agency activities and operations. By signing this application form,
you agree to remain a hard working and loyal employee.

Sign here:lewie Name lewie harbrow
*NOTE: Still working on this, will be done soon* Edited: 4/22/14

Credit: Roach (Application Form)
[OOC]

Steam Name: CookieMonster
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41282898
Hours played on server: 58
Are you VAC Banned: mystery
Donator: no
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph): i grew in london living alone with my mother my father left at birth since then i have always wanted to protect the citizens of america
Are you planning on donating: yes i am

[IC]

First & Last Name: Rasmus Petersen
Date of Birth: 1987 18th september
Eye Colour: blue
Blood Type: O
Weight (Approx): 11 stones
Height: (Approx): 6,1
Experience with Firearms: was in the armed forces for 6 years
Criminal Record: none
Previous Occupation(s): US marine

Reason(s) for applying: wanting to become apart of a program that protects civilians
Reason(s) for wanting to join: to help people live safely
How could you benefit us as an agency: i am a good team mate and i am very experienced with weapons
Military Experience: i was in the military for 6 years

Disclaimer: Whilst you are a member at Deadfalls, you are to keep all classified information completley classified. Any
information leakage will result in your immediate dismissal, weapons are to remain on-sight at all times, never go out
in public with any sort of firearm unless permitted to do so by the government or by an officer. The chance of death
and/or injury are very high whilst participating in agency activities and operations. By signing this application form,
you agree to remain a hard working and loyal employee.

Sign here: Rasmus Petersen
*NOTE: Still working on this, will be done soon* Edited: 4/22/14

Credit: Roach (Application Form)
[/quote]
[OOC]

Steam Name:Adinqwe2
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51539170
Hours played on server:141
Are you VAC Banned:no
Donator:no
Character Backstory (At least 1 paragraph):I grew up with a dad who was a military officer (LT Col.) My mom was a military nurse so i joined the military to follow my family's tradition. After serving in Afghanistan for 3 years i was honorably discharged, i was then trying to find what to do with my life after being a police officer for 4 years i decided to look elsewhere more in the security bussninss
Are you planning on donating: yes

[IC]

First & Last Name:Jamie cross
Date of Birth: june 15 1987
Eye Colour: blue
Blood Type: B+
Weight (Approx):130 pounds
Height: (Approx): 6-4
Experience with Firearms: High
Criminal Record: none
Previous Occupation(s): Police officer

Reason(s) for applying: wanting to become apart of a program that protects civilians
Reason(s) for wanting to join:i wish to join to keep people safe and to protect what ever client i can.
How could you benefit us as an agency: With excellent roleplay experience ,Knowledge of following orders, and with Snappy transportation
Military Experience: None real life but plenty in arma 2