[Unofficial] A.C.D.U Anti Contraband and Drugs Unit
This is the A.C.D.U Anti Contraband and Drugs Unit
what we do is simple, help out the police force by checking for possible contraband and drug production
if a place is being checked it will go in a few ways
. If the residents are inside you will knock on the door and either type or speak to them to let them know of your presence, if and when they answer you will describe that you are part of the A.C.D.U Anti Contraband and Drugs Unit group and have the permission to search the property.
if they let you in you and you find contraband and drugs you will be allowed to destroy them then and there, if so its require that you check back 3 more random times for a check
if they refuse to let you in or become hostile, you can now report this to the police and they can take care of it from there.

checking empty properties, you will be allowed to access a property if after knocking and revealing your presence enter by force to check and remove any contraband and drugs.

the purpose of this is to stop contraband and drugs going unnoticed to police and only usefull for the owners and raiders of the city
This group was founded by me thesprooks97 and I 1st in command
I have appointed Inkbird into 2nd in command
we are currently the only A.C.D.U members and are looking to grow into a bigger, better and a more reliable organization

if a member of A.C.D.U is going agaist the way we run please record or photo evidence to me and they will be taken of the official A.C.D.U members list which will be on this forum

we have already gained the trust of some of the police force and one president 360noscope, we hope to increase that
*triple facepalm, yes that's right one just didn't cut it, two almost got there but just wasn't enough for the amount of facepalm-yness it takes for this thread*
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Logo, colors, fonts, ranks, information?
More will come soon, this is just to get it started
Good luck.
Unofficial tag added.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan Closed

As of 08/02/14, this is closed due to significant inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify