Unban Request
Your name: piotr.swiader

Your ban ID: 47550

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Backseat administrating, teamkill

Involved: Several Other Officers

Why we should unban you: First off, let me say that what was regarded to as "teamkilling" in the report never happened. A fireman was driving around recklessly resulting in several deaths of officers and civilians. Me and another SRU operative were dispatched. We gave the fireman several warnings, and he continued to kill and drive recklessly. Our attempts to stop the firetruck with our patrol vehicles were ineffective, and tazers were also useless.
May I just quote that "The law authorizes law enforcement officers to use deadly force only when they reasonably believe it is necessary to defend themselves or a third person from the use or imminent use of deadly physical force or to make an arrest or prevent the escape from custody of a personwhom they reasonably believe has committed or attempted to commit a felony involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical injury and, where feasible, they have given warning of their intent to use deadly physical force."
Let me put some pointers out;
  • The fireman was engendering himself and others
  • He was using deadly force to harm others
  • Police and SRU operatives gave several warnings before they opened fire.
  • We were acting under orders.

And for "teamkill" to happen, I must know that I have intent to harm this person without reason, but in this case, there was reason. Valid reason. I wasn't aiming for him, I was aiming for the truck.
The report offence of "back seat administrating" didn't happen, because, the suspect was given several warnings, the admin was AFK, and so we contacted the President for authorization before we used lethal force.
This is "acting under requested orders", not taking the server law into my own hands. If I did, I would have shot him without asking questions.
Also, I shot the firetruck.
Another officer and not me had killed the fireman. I could tell this as I equipped a sub machinegun and saw pistol shots coming from my left.

I am a good role-player and I hate to make the game un-fair for other people.
In fact, this is only the second day I have played on the FR:RP servers, and I've already donated.
I love role-play games, especially ones with police officers or some sort of ES, and I have a great grasp of their jobs. The last thing I would do is ruin that opportunity.
[Edit] My friend told me about this game. Once he mentioned "SRU" (he said "SWAT", as he found it easier) I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
I'd never abuse the opportunity of a job which I love.
You and the other guy was shooting at this fireman that was indeed CDMing (he got banned later). You may not shoot, under any circumstances, at another government employee what so ever. You weren't supposed to shoot on the fireman CDMing, you should of requested a demote (with an IC reason) on him or / and call me (which you did not). I does not matter that you were dispatch, you still team-killed/team-shot him, which is not allowed. You shall never point guns at a government employee when you are yourself a government employee. If another government employee is misbehaving, then you shall request an demote always, not take it in your own hands.

This also applies for SRU's.

Quote:If you're a police officer/sergeant do not kill any other government member.

As this was a major CDM case you were in fact Backseat administrating considering you were an SRU shooting at a fireman for breaking the rules. You did not call an administrator or moderator, but you instead shot at the fireman for breaking the rules = CDMing. You may not as an government employee kill or shoot another government employee, so you broke one rule and because of the fireman breaking the rules you took the matters in to your own hands and tried to shoot him. What would you do if he had in fact stopped? You can't arrest him? You can't handcuff him? You are not allowed to punish another government employee unless you are a President, which you will have the /demote command as a punishment.

May I also ask you about something else;

Code:
[16:05:39]    CruzHD    (STEAM_0:1:64252464)     Knocked down: piotr.swiader (STEAM_0:0:86439327) using models/firetruck.mdl
[16:05:40]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     was killed by worldspawn
[16:05:56]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     has spawned as Strategic Response Unit

[16:07:15]    CruzHD    (STEAM_0:1:64252464)     Knocked down: piotr.swiader (STEAM_0:0:86439327) using models/firetruck.mdl
[16:07:15]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     was killed by worldspawn
[16:07:30]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     has spawned as Strategic Response Unit
[16:11:26]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     Disconnected

You can see first that you got killed by the fireman, then 2 minutes later you get run over again. This must mean that you ran back down in an attempt to stop him (another fireman), breaking NLR. Correct?

Oh and,

Code:
[16:06:56]    Falcongini    (STEAM_0:1:55015008)     has spawned as Fireman
[16:08:53]    piotr.swiader    (STEAM_0:0:86439327)     Killed: Falcongini (STEAM_0:1:55015008) using weapon_mad_ump

Teamkill, wouldn't you say?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
NLR Rule;

I was crossing the area quickly. I spawned inside the Nexus and he was raging around that area.
I got run over while trying to spawn a squad car (to get away).

Killing the fireman;
My apologies. It does seem my bullets killed him and I accept full responsibility for his death.

Backseat admin;
I was told you were AFK, but I should have contacted you regardless. I take responsibility for this also.
If you got killed around Nexus or outside Nexus, then you may not pass that area quickly on foot. You may cross an area quickly with a car, but not on foot.

Anyway, I think we can close this unban request now since there is not more to add to it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.