I don't even understand...
Your Name:Slothpool
Ban ID:47391
Banned by:[FL] Vauld
Reason:FearRP
Involved:All the people in Quarantine room,Vauld,Myself

Reason we should unban you:I don't even know why I was banned really.For breaking FearRP,The bomb was coming,(Vauld was hosting an RP at this time which I was in)I typed into chat "/me Begins to sing"and began to play "He's got the whole world in his hands"Just that line.You can pull all that up from console.Then next thing I know garrys mod freezes and it says more info about your ban and now I'm here.Don't really understand how that was FearRP.Was a bomb suppose to stop me from singing a song that calms me down which some people would do in time of distress.I mean if thats what Vauld didn't like I would understand being muted,Kicked.anything.But a day ban,just doesn't make sense.It would be understandable as well to have gotten a warning about the music playing.If that's what I got banned for.The reason
Well, in the middle of Fausties/Zeds/My RP event, you started playing a children's rendition of "He's got the whole world in his hands".. That's like playing Row-Row-Row Your Boat, as a building collapses on top of you. It's completely out of place and simply Fail RP. I'll cut your ban in half, due to the fact you believe you did nothing wrong, in the future, don't play kids music in the middle of a Serious RP.