Unban Request - BlackWidowâ„¢
Heart 
Your Name: BlackWidow™

Ban ID: 47264

Banned By: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Backseat administrating

Why Should We Unban you: I got banned because I handcuffed a person who came on the server to prop push vehicles and other people, the reason I handcuffed him because I didn't want him to cause anymore trouble until a admin would arrive to deal with him so please unban me I only wanted to help!

Thanks For Reading
Instead of using @ to call me, you tazed the individual and handcuffed him. Almost the very first line of rules states that you shall not take such situation into your own hands, but call an administrator or a moderator. You did not call me, but proceeded to backseat administrating.

I can understand your purpose of it, but it is not allowed to do such thing, and with 158 hours you should know better. I do not see any reason for you to be unbanned. The rule is very clear so I see no reason for you to be unbanned.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-06-2014, 01:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Instead of using @ to call me, you tazed the individual and handcuffed him. Almost the very first line of rules states that you shall not take such situation into your own hands, but call an administrator or a moderator. You did not call me, but proceeded to backseat administrating.

I can understand your purpose of it, but it is not allowed to do such thing, and with 158 hours you should know better. I do not see any reason for you to be unbanned. The rule is very clear so I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

This was my first time as a police seeing a prop pusher and when Im not a police I always use @ so I don't really remenber this rule very well and yes its very embarrassing for me who has over 100+ hours. After I tazed and cuffed him I was going to use the @ but you came straight after I handcuffed him, anyway I will be more careful next seeing a rule breaker also Im sorry.
(04-06-2014, 01:52 PM)Deadknightt Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 01:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Instead of using @ to call me, you tazed the individual and handcuffed him. Almost the very first line of rules states that you shall not take such situation into your own hands, but call an administrator or a moderator. You did not call me, but proceeded to backseat administrating.

This was my first time as a police seeing a prop pusher and when Im not a police I always use @ so I don't really remenber this rule very well and yes its very embarrassing for me who has over 100+ hours. After I tazed and cuffed him I was going to use the @ but you came straight after I handcuffed him, anyway I will be more careful next seeing a rule breaker also Im sorry.
¨
If someone is breaking the rules whilst you being a cop, then use @...always.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-06-2014, 01:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 01:52 PM)Deadknightt Wrote:

¨
If someone is breaking the rules whilst you being a cop, then use @...always.

Ok, I promise to whenever I see someone breaking the rules and no matter what job I have currently I will always use @ instead of backseat adminstrating
Always call a staff member when you see a rulebreaker, or make a ban request.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]