Unban Request
Your name: MindCandy

Your ban ID: 33778

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I thought it was for prop abuse.

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I have served nearly a year long ban already now, (The ban was 4 years) and I think I deserve a new chance because I have grown more mature and have learned from my mistakes. Everyone deserved a second chance and I would rather not wait 4 years to play on this server again. I have been roleplaying HL2RP ever since and PERP. I've learned to roleplay better.

Extra Info
I was named [FL:RP] Mr. Smith at the time
You say that everyone deserve a second chance, but forgiving someone with the intention to cause havoc on the server is not as easy as that.

You write out a few lines and you hope to be unbanned? How can we trust you?

This was your 14th ban for crying out loud in only 78 hours if I'm not mistaken, and you knew you'd be away for a long long time for what you were about to do, and you did it anyways.

I fail to see why you should be given a "second chance" as you put it when this was your 14th ban in 78 hours, and I'm strongly against you being given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You blatantly destroyed the server props.. I don't see why I should give you a second chance.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Please fill out the template correctly, you have 24 hours to do so.
Banned player: Show interest in your UBR and respond to our points and questions if you want your UBR to be considered
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.