Steamkeys -> ingame stuff?
Is it allowed to change steamkeys for ingame money or stuff?

I havent done it, but i have some steam Keys that i want to change. Smile

Admin/mod Please respond if Its against The rules.
its against the rule becuase then people from the server can sell there money cheaper than FL's Moneypacks. Then they wont earn anything = Fearless Closses
(03-17-2014, 08:42 AM)Funny Wrote: its against the rule becuase then people from the server can sell there money cheaper than FL's Moneypacks. Then they wont earn anything = Fearless Closses

In whichever way you may look at it, somebody will purchase the money pack, so Fearless does make money on it, as far as I understand?
As far as I read in the rules, there's not a rule which prevents real-world trading. If it's allowed to sell donator on the FL for in-game cash, why shouldn't it be allowed to sell other stuff? (Just my opinion)
(03-17-2014, 09:04 AM)rayts5 Wrote: As far as I read in the rules, there's not a rule which prevents real-world trading. If it's allowed to sell donator on the FL for in-game cash, why shouldn't it be allowed to sell other stuff? (Just my opinion)

Not sure on this rule but with selling donator for in-game cash, FL is still making money as someone still has to purchase the donator rank to giveaway with real world cash.
It is against Fearless Terms of Service to trade any third party items for in-game items/money.
The only trade involving real money that is allowed is purchasing donor status/money packs for in-game money since, as stated, the money goes directly to FL. No other transactions of any kind are allowed to be advertised or set up using our services.
(03-17-2014, 11:09 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The only trade involving real money that is allowed is purchasing donor status/money packs for in-game money since, as stated, the money goes directly to FL. No other transactions of any kind are allowed to be advertised or set up using our services.

Okay, thanks. Then i will not do it Smile
no problem
Wait...
What if i say that i Only Will change it for moneypacks, that they need to Buy from The website with my steam id?

Is it okay Then?

(Sorry for random Big letters, Damn autocorrect)