Time to say goodbye.
Sad 
As y'all can tell I am leaving this wonderful community.
I made my mistakes, yes I did.. However I am not leaving because of that but because I am losing my spark on this gamemode.

I do really want to be here but I just lost it.. Minges, unfair bans and accusions. When all those things are mixed together you're not gonna make it. I love many of you, and almost none of you have seen to be a douchebag against me.

It has been an honor to roleplay with some of the best of the best here at Fearless! It was awesome to give you all a big review on the gamemode! I did really enjoy to make a guide on cannabis and to see the great outcome of it!

I hope that I did good here at Fearless and you was looking up to me as a friendly person and not a minge because of my six bans! Most of them was back in my minge days.

I might wanna come back in the far future to see what have changed and such!

One last thing I want to say is that I hope that the moderators/administrators/SA is going to keep up their work.

I will however still come on the servers time to time to have a little fun with my friends Smile!
I ain't going to make a big list of those who were great friends back here. You know if you're supposed to be there or not! Heart
[Image: YwFgrPR.jpg]

R.I.P Mist
2012-2014
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Von Tempski
I have seen you sometimes on the servers but I do not know you that much. It is a shame to see another Fearless member leave. Farewell.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Bye.
Goodbye Mist.
see you around Mist.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Aw, bye buddy!
Much sadness. RIP. Such farewell... Bye. Wow...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Goodbye Mist
Goodbye, Mist.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Bye ;(
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator