I'm new to the forums and has something to say.
I play the game. People kill me. Abuse me. Tell me I suck at everything I do. I play the game to get away from reality for a bit, I get teased and bullied. I always let it go. But why does this happen? I don't know but I would like it if someone was actually nice to me for once, helped me if I asked for it, I get so much hate from people that play this game that I really just feel like putting in an official report about it to steam. I'm sorry guys but really stop with the hate? Leave a dude that's trying to have some fun alone. Ether join me or hate me some more. Kinda over it.
Welcome to the forums! Sad to see some pricks ruining your experience, got some names?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • doogan
I will PM you some pictures later on, of what really got to me. Thanks dude
Its always them kids who wear suits and think they are all badass becuase they have the best car in the game. Idiots.
The following 2 users Like NiceRookie's post:
  • Megsy, Tmdirtbike
Welcome to Fearless, don't let someone ruin your expierience. If this continues, head to the Ban Request harrasment described as you said is bannable.
Send me some pictures too, I'll forward them over to the proper authority for you. Sorry this is happening, but welcome to the forum.
(02-24-2014, 06:09 PM)doogan Wrote: I will PM you some pictures later on, of what really got to me. Thanks dude

Post a ban request in the appropriate section if those players broke the rules and you have the proof.
People ruining your experience in one way, or another will -always- he here.
Posting a ban request is one way to help it.

But anyway, welcome to Fearless Roleplay. Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues, with the fact in mind that I'm no administrator or moderator.
Welcome man!
Don't worry, the internets a barren place, but this forum can be described as an oasis in the desert of the internet!

If you have any questions about FL and the forums just pm me I'm happy to help!

(Ignore the tw*ts, it's because they can't see you they do it just make a BR, or leave the situation, find a few guys to RP with!)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome! If you need assistance, throw me a PM
Kind Regards,
Floodify