MEGA Corporation
Back in business.
Clan has been reviewed and re-approved for official status after discussion with the Administration Team.

Clan Owner, ([FL:RP] Barkles, STEAM_0:0:59905246) will be contacted whence available.
Please PM an Administrator for any concerns regarding this action.

[FL] Dig
Server Administrative Team, Clan Management
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 6 users Like dig's post:
  • Barkles, Brynn, Rylund, Suarez, Blurr, Kippsee
[Image: PJ0XvGs.png]
Update (OOC)

Good day, I thought I should update everyone on the current situation.

Firstly, myself and wood are working on the thread, removing unnecessary elements, and adding new ones to enhance RP.

Also, I've spoken with Dig and we should have our private forum soon. The access level any member will be given will depend on your security clearance.

Ranks are not yet decided, but please if you have decided if you want to be in P&D already please tell me, as then I can get you to help on building projects.

Applications are open to anyone who wishes to join. We will be contacting some people with offers within the next few days, anyone with any questions please contact me.

To all clan leaders I want to work with lots of clans now MEGA has come back, we want to do RPs and assist smaller clans with running effectively, should you require information or have questions don't hesitate to add me on steam at [FL:RP] Barkles or PM me. The reason im doing this is two fold 1. With my new teacher position I feel its my duty to help where I can, especially as we have many teachers joining us. 2. I want to increase the amount of clan activity, as much as there is a lot we have opportunity for so much more, if we all cooperate and help each other as clans.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 4 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Brynn, Suarez, Blurr, Ivan Tempski
**You, Jeff Barkinshaw, arrive at the MEGA HQ awaiting the days operations. You go through security and the reception with ease and see a gleaming envelope on your PA's desk. She explains "A suited-man came in with this. I assumed it should be forwarded to you. HR already have a copy". You thank your PA, and march on through to your office, using your briefcase to open the door. You sit in your chair, place the envelope to the left of your Work Computer and reply to any e-mails. You then pickup the envelope and thoroughly read it through.**

[Image: 05p3ZcT.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Suarez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 703

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Depends, 10 ish.

How many RP points do you have?: 8

How many bans do you have?: None.

How many blacklists do you have?: Five.

Real Age: 13, hoping for an exception to be made due to my maturity.

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Timothy

Middle Name: Suarez

Surname: Bareham

Nationality: White-British

Date of Birth:28-02-1969

General Information

Previous occupations: White Forest Technologies

Rank/positions in said employments: Company Medical Consultant

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes.

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):

[FL:RP] Brynn
[FL:RP] evilmat360
[FL:RP] Sammerh

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I am applying for MEGA Corporation because I was recently made redundant from my previous occupation, White Forest Technologies. I can also see that MEGA Corporation had and has huge potential among some of the companies in EvoCity and I am interested by the ideas and what MEGA Corporation could potentially offer myself.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I should be chosen for MEGA Corporation because I show admirable attitudes and great leadership skills within my previous occupations both at Hospitals and White Forest Technologies. My skills within the Medicine business could also be used very well if a Medical Division was created. However, a Medical Division has not been created as of yet.

What division are you applying for?: Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have Level 3 (Rifle & Tranquilizing Sniper) Training and use guns frequently in my spare time, as an avid gun enthusiast. I wish to further my love in guns by using my physical health and weapons training to enable myself to do the job in the Security Division to the best of my ability.

Yours Sincerely,

[Image: 9espaoQ.png]

Timothy Bareham
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Blurr, Barkles, Brynn
(OOC: Welcome back Barkles! Cheese)
Good to see MEGA back running! Good luck Barkles Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Am I member again now?
(03-20-2015, 11:49 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: Am I member again now?
Unfortunatly no, everyone has to reapply unless they were approach to be part of the revamp team Smile
Announcement
Due to unforeseen circumstances we cant go ahead tonight, I'm really sorry about this, but we'll reschedule soon!

in other news we have our private forum set up sort of now, there's already a thread that needs attention, contact me for the password!

and finally, I've almost finished all the thread edits, it will be up soon!
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Rylund
*A man wearing a pressed suit bearing a Pin of the Weyland-Yutani logo on his lapel approaches the main desk and lays down a letter, before nodding and walking out of the door. Not saying a word.*
Dear Mr. Barkinshaw,

I would like to personally congratulate your company on returning to Evocity, we've been operating here for some time now. I would like to know whether you would be interested in a meeting to possibly discuss a future partnership that would benefit us both, as our corporate asset tells us you're quite fond of developing and building new technology as they hired you for a job once, I'm sure we could figure something out.

Let me know whether this is something you would like to discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Brynn, Barkles, dig