In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Alexander

Middle Name: Styx

Surname: Roach

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 14/08/1990

General Information

Previous occupations: Blackwatch Employee, Counsellor, Military Radio Operator, Scientist

Rank/positions in said employments: General - Blackwatch

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Barkles, Burnett, Megascotty, Guy, Hillerbear, SammerH and a couple more.

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I feel as if I am missing something in my life, I miss that kind of communication between co-workers and wish you assist you in any way I can. Realising our corporations used to hate eachother, I feel we can be mature adults about this.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have a lot more life experience than anybody else, I'm dedicated to causes and a loyal employee.

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, my old company was a Private Military Company and I have a lot of experience in the protection and safety of others.
Thank you for your application, we will review it and make sure to let you know weather you would be acceptable for MEGA within the next few days
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Roachy
(09-25-2014, 08:53 AM)Barkles Wrote: Thank you for your application, we will review it and make sure to let you know weather you would be acceptable for MEGA within the next few days

That was a fast response time.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Barkles
Unfortunatly I still cant edit the thread, which is very weird... just have to wait it out I suppose
ATTENTION
MEGA Corporation and all affiliates are hereby liquidated due to a large debt that was failed to be paid to the Bank of Evocity. All employees are hereby dismissed and the President Jeff Barkinsaw has accepted responsibility for failure in the finance of the company.

(OOC)
It is with a heavy today that I announce MEGA corporation's closure. Recently I noticed how much MEGA has gone down hill, and it isn't fun. This was highlighted by the way only five people turned up to Opus last week. Plus when I told you all on the steam group morning I received only 2 replies asking why.

I'm not going to blame anyone but myself for this, it is my fault that I stopped doing proper operations. It just isn't fun for me anymore, as it feels I put so much work in and then I don't really want to do the operation.

What i'm trying to say is im not a team leader im a team player and thus im not fit to lead a clan.

Thank you very much to all of you for being part of this and I wish you good luck in the future

Barkles over and out
Clan Closed. If you wish to re-open your clan, contact me or any other administrator.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan has been officially re-opened.

The owner wished to re-open this clan and wants to once again, take it off its feet to become a successful clan once again.
Please PM an Administrator for any concerns regarding this action.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 5 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Rylund, Barkles, Ivan Tempski, Suarez, James_Gaff
Hello all,
This is an announcement on behalf of MEGA to confirm our reopening.
After a long thought ive decided with our new team I cna do what ie always wanted with this clan, making it a clan to envy.

Our plan is to be working on fixing the thread, re doing features over tonight, tommorow and saturday with a full reopening on sunday, though this may be subject to change

thanks!
The following 6 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Rylund, Ivan Tempski, Blurr, Brynn, Arxxy, TheMJ
Awesome to see MEGA is back! Cheese
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Barkles
Good luck Barkles, nice to see the old thread again. (Unholy)
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Barkles