Futile's Unban Req (One year ban i think)
Your name: MrKittyMan (Insomaniac when banned.)

Your ban ID: 36077,36146,37467

Banned by: Console,[FL] Narcotic,[FL] spartanjunior31

Reason:
#1:
Ban Request 36077 Approved - Placing hydraulics a vehicle (Extended due to current ban)
#2:
Ban Request #36049 Approved: no intention to RP, hydraulics abuse on entities. (Extended due to current ban)
#3:
Racism, extremist RP, Propkilling,Propsmashing cars,Killing people with props that are on fire

Involved: People in the server at the time. Sorry, I don't really remember.

Why we should unban you:
I do not know what to say but regret my actions. At first I did not want to RP, didn't have any intention to. All I did was mess around in your server, which I regret. Today I really want to RP and have this chance to play at your server again, as it is honestly the best one around. I couldn't find such a good server, and I'd really like to play at it. My friends are now playing it, and it feels kinda bad to know that I didn't take this server seriously and never played it right. I was new to GMOD at the time, but things have changed and I seriously want to play like a mature grown person. I do regret my doings, and I can assure you that none like this shall reoccur. It is your full right to keep me banned and I'd totally get it, I do, if I were you I'td be hard for me to trust such a person again. But in behalf of getting unbanned, putting this aside, I'd like to appologize to the whole community of any damage has been done by me, and i truly regret it.

But please, I wish i could play now, I have a month or so with nothing to do and I've been looking forward to playing. It's been over 5 months since I was banned and I understand what i've done was wrong and wish to return.

Thank you for your time.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned. - DoomDude1
Seems to me the only reason you're appealing is to play with your friends and nothing more.
(01-27-2014, 08:25 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Seems to me the only reason you're appealing is to play with your friends and nothing more.

No. I am appealing because I am a changed, more mature person. I've played on other servers such as HL2RP, PERP and other more serious life-based roleplaying games, and I want to prove myself and play here aswell. You never evaluate things right until you lose them and I never knew how good your servers are. Since that ban I got more into roleplaying and this server seems perfect when I think about it. All i'm asking for is another chance, I just crave to roleplay and enjoy this server. I really want to give this a try as a serious roleplayer. Consider me as a new, changed person who would like to take a part in your servers.

Just one more chance.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved - warned.
It's been almost a week and no decision has been made.
Sorry for the impatiency, but random people started posting here unrelated things.

What's going on?
Denied.