I need a new keyboard + mouse
At the moment I have a boring office keyboard + mouse that has worked for a while, but now is getting a bit outdated. I wish to have a new mouse and keyboard that would be worth the price. I preferably wish to have a blue back light to match my computer, but doesn't really matter. I don't mind the sound that a keyboard makes if it's loud or not.

I have £140 in hand at the moment, but wish to keep the budget low to around £50-70 for both keyboard and mouse. I don't mind going slightly over budget for them.
I live in North-West England for delivery charges.
Can you please send some suggestions for me.
Thanks
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

[Image: crap-mouse-3.jpg][Image: pirate-computer-keyboard.jpg]

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Hmm, the pirate keyboard fits perfectly haha
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Quite a lot over your budget but I would check out some razor products.
http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-anansi
That one is pretty cheap and I hear it is quite good.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I have the Razer mamba and its amazing I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new mouse I also have the Ozone Blade keyboard which is also amazing you can get them both for about £160 I know it is pushing your budget a bit but they really are worth it Smile
Hmm that Razer Anazi looks very nice, I may just cope with my mouse for the moment and buy that. I can get it for £80 on scan.co.uk.
That Ozone Blade also looks interesting. Can get it for £58.22 on amazon. So I may buy a cheap mouse for about £20, if I can find new mouse then that would be perfect.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

If you're willing to save money and don't require new mouse/keyboard immediately, I highly suggest purchasing the Razer BlackWidow. I recently purchased it a few months ago, and it's an excellent keyboard and is well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Blackwidow...blackwidow
Logitech G510 is rather awesome. You can change color and have g keys and so on. It's not too expensive.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hmm, that Logitech G510 looks intresting. May buy that and cope with the current mouse I have. Thanks myfloodify.
Pavilion that keyboard is slightly expensive that what I was looking for. May buy it in the future years to come, but thanks for the suggestion Smile.

I'm going to host a poll over the 3 keyboard I wish to have.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator