Unban Request - WillyVodka
Your name: WillyVodka

Your ban ID: 40563

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: The reason says "Breaking Fear RP". I was told by a friend who asked that it was because I ran away from the cops.

Involved: Creeperssssssss, and a bunch of cops.

Why we should unban you: It started out with me starting a fight with Creeperssssssss. This had a legitimate reason, and we fought. After a little while, the cops showed up, and I didn't stop fighting. Then suddenly, I finally decided to run from the cops, and when I ran and came back, they shot me with a tazer.

Then I got banned, and the reason I was listed, was "breaking fear rp". First of all, I think this is a very short and not good enough, since it doesn't say what I actually did wrong.

Then I asked a friend of mine on the server to ask what it means, and I was told that I was banned because I ran from the cops when they aimed their guns at me.
Anyway, I've played on this server for some years ago, and I came back yesterday, and seriously, I didn't see any rule that stated that running from cops who's aiming at you is illegal. And why is that even a rule? People try to escape in real life, even if they're aimed at.

If that rule actually exist, then I guess I broke it, but this was not the intention at all, and I'm really sorry.

Is there any possibility that you can drop the 24h ban? All due respect, in my opinion, I'd thought this looked more like a misunderstanding.

EDIT: And yes, I've learned that I should never run away from cops that aim at me again, I'm sorry. This won't ever happend again.

Greets
Kim.
I was actually dealing with about 4 other calls at the same time I was watching this out of the corner of my eye because I kept getting calls about you breaking fear RP. When I got there you broke fear RP 4 times in a row and continued the fight. Even if you didnt know fear RP existed you still acted in a very fail RP fashion.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!