Refined Taser
I think it would interesting to see the taser changed a bit. Seeing the fact that the taser that the cops use is a hand taser that after you use it on a victim it has a cool down period of lets say 5-15 seconds. This would help prevent minges become cops and randomly tasing people and would make it a bit more realistic since you shouldn't be able to taze 2-3 people in a row with a hand taser.

I would also think it would be neat is to make the Zeus from cs:go a buy able taser for police and SRU. You could make it a item that requires rp points and make it have a 5-10 feet range. It would also have a one shot and you would reload it. You would only be able to carry around 2-3 cartridges for the taser gun and it would take a bit of time to reload.
It would be nice if you use the template:

Code:
[b]Title of Suggestion:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Why:[/b]

I can't see how such cooldown would prevent minges from becoming a cop and randomly tazing people. If they would like to do that, they will, and sometimes you need to quickly taze more than 1 person and you will have a problem since you must wait 5-15 seconds. Zeus is a bad weapon, not even saying that cs:go is not realistic, yet Zeus can't be used in competitive matches, why would we want to have it on FL then? one-shot-kill tazer would be too OP, especially because it would require RP points but not only. I can't see what useful your suggestion will bring to the servier, other than agressive rp with op weapon, therefore i must -Support it.
Somewhat done.