Bann
Astakos
STEAM_0:1:37905857
v33x
We where supposed to set up a keypad system when we heard that he broke into our house with a shotgun.. he shoot through the door. Then we stopped doing everything... we had set up the keypad on the other side of the wall, but he came in to our house so we never got the change to go out and put it there too. So he walked out.. Then we walked into our contrabands... Then we saw him glitching through the wall with a chair. Then shoot me and my friend with the shootgun then he took our contrabands..
That is random raid. And random deathmatch and glitching through the wall.
First of all u dont use template secondly it wasnt random raid i was standing for minutes by ur wall and heard ur druglabas and ur firend was propblocking there was no keypad from outside just from inside

i mean druglabs * and friend *
plus u broke nlr when i kiled u and then came again and if an admin check the logs he can see it

and if u hadnt built ur base yet why u manufactured contra?

and if u hadnt built ur base yet why u manufactured contra?
No, I waited for 5 mins. Then I came back to pick my car up.
And. My druglabs didnĀ“t even make any noise. And that is not a valid reason for glitching through the wall and kill 2 people and destroy their contrabands. I was learning my friend how to set up a system ( keypad system ) then we put a keypad on the other side of the wall, then you shoot up the door. And then you should have killed us if we came out.
And I lost 2400 because of you.
Glitching through walls is breaking rules..
realy if they didnt made sound how u lost 2400?when the make sound money comes out so i had a valid reason to raid u and u didnt wait 5 minutes it was 4 the most

How i supposed to raid u if u had no keapad ? and in nlr u forget everything how is it posible to come , oh and u were rebel after u died u came directly ignoring nlr u and ur friend
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Astakos (STEAM_0:1:37905857).
Please note, the denial of this ban request is due to no visible template nor evidence provided.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator