[Unofficial] [Pas] The Fish Club
Star 
*A letter upon application is posted to the restaurant*

*You head to the restaurant after fishing with the team, you sit at your regular table and the manger walks over, he hands over a white envelope with a letter upon application*

Dear fishing club, I am Lewis Robertson I am writing to you about a application to join you all.
I like to fish in my spare time but if I were in group I would enjoy it more, we can have discussions and chat this also means we can relax while fishing, I like the idea of a club to fish too.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Name: Lewis Robertson

Fish caught in one session: 70+

*You close the letter and put it back in the envelope and tell the other members about the application*
Just a question? Do you mind if people are in a second clan?
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Haha, it's back! Cheese
(11-01-2014, 08:49 PM)Blurr Wrote:

*You head to the restaurant after fishing with the team, you sit at your regular table and the manger walks over, he hands over a white envelope with a letter upon application*

Dear fishing club, I am Lewis Robertson I am writing to you about a application to join you all.
I like to fish in my spare time but if I were in group I would enjoy it more, we can have discussions and chat this also means we can relax while fishing, I like the idea of a club to fish too.

*You close the letter and put it back in the envelope and tell the other members about the application*

* SoulRipper opens the envelope.

* SoulRipper reads the content.

* SoulRipper get's a marker pen.

* SoulRipper writes 'Approved'.

* SoulRipper returns the letter.

Quote: BlackForestAdamJust a question? Do you mind if people are in a second clan?

Nope, but when there's a meeting, you need to have The Fish Club in your Clan description.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Steam Name: [FL:RP][G-S]BlackForest

*A mysterious appears on your Desk
My name is Adam King i am a fairly experienced fisher and would love to have some company whilst doing so, as it makes things much more fun.
As to how many fish i have caught in one go? Who can say, 50, 60 maybe even 70 (i honestly cant remember an exact number but it was deffinately 50 minimum)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
**A man with a package turns up outside the meeting place, he hands you the package and drives off in his Ford Raptor with all his fishing equipment in the back**

**You open the package to find this**

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Security Officer for FUMUKU International, but I take a keen interest in Fishing. Whenever I am not working, I am usually Fishing. I have been finding it incredibly hard to find some partner(s) to fish with so I hope I can Fish with you and your club. I believe one time when I was fishing for Cod, I caught around 73 of them in that one time frame and several other different fish.

Regards, 

Tim Bareham

**The letter is closed and you smirk to yourself.**

OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Victorinox
(11-01-2014, 09:55 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 08:49 PM)Blurr Wrote:

* SoulRipper opens the envelope.

* SoulRipper reads the content.

* SoulRipper get's a marker pen.

* SoulRipper writes 'Approved'.

* SoulRipper returns the letter.

*You receive a letter back of reply*

*Dear Lewis Robertson, we welcome you to The Fishing Club 'Approved'*

*You send a letter back*

*Dear SoulRipper, thank you for this opportunity in The Fishing Club!
I will make it to most meetups at the lake but I may get a bit busy but I shall inform you before the meet up.
From Lewis Robertson*
Haha, I would love to join but it'd be early morning meetings for me, which is a shame.
Good luck! Cheese

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I apply for the fishing club, im a veary friendly guy love to fhishing with oter people Smile
May I also ask what server we meet up on.