UNBAN request zack
Your name: (FL:RPZack)

Your ban ID: (37365)

Banned by: (Aviator)

Reason: (Breaking Fearrp)

Involved: (Me, BLack angel and MR electrixz)

Why we should unban you: (I didn't see that he had a gun thought it was a radar gun, And I was to far away to see the police say pole over I saw it when he died.
IF you see someone with radar gun you wouldn't be scared couldn't see it from a huge distance so thought it was a radar gun becouse he didn't shoot)

It was a honest mistake I didn't see it was a guy thought it was radar.
And why did he start to chase me?
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Alright lets begin with you saying why I chased you....

You actually started ramming my car and helping the Murcielago.

I stepped out of my car and get my weapon out.
WHY should I get my radar gun out in that situation.
You are really making a story here. A USP and a Radar gun doesn't look the same. In the record you see me grabbing my USP and not a radar gun.

Wait and big distance???? I was like 2 foot away from your car for 10 seconds.
And if you were in a situation where you thought it could be a weapon or a radar gun you wouldn't hesitate and risk your life because you THINK it is a radar gun.
Ya i saw in the record you have had a USP so i understand my ban but i didn't see it, that's why i was going in circkels so you couldn't catch my speed.
At the end i saw you yell and that's when i understood i was getting arrested but it only took like 4 seconds of respons time when you started yelling before you died.
And i crashed in you becouse you where realy slow and going in the middel of two lines and i had to take my contra and chenge sever.

And sometimes when your focusing to not get my speed you don't pay attention to the littel things, I was driving in first person which menes with a citroen 7c you won't see a lot.

You where behind my car until at the end when you yelled and was infront I was about to step out but you where dead.
So you knew that I was arresting you when you saw I yelled at you...?

So you think a cop gets randomly out of his car, gets a radar gun out and is running for fun.

That is what you think what happend, and also with the first person, you can't see anything in first person.
You wouldn't have perfectly rammed me like that in first person.
You do see something, And yes i understood that when you yelled but when i saw dat you where dead.
And i thought you where trying to get a reason to arrest that's why you took aout radar gun in my mind
Hello,

I will be reviewing you ban appeal and take you alibi into account. I will now bring evidence to show that the suspension issued was just.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension from our servers is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37233

The YouTube video which shows your breaking FearRP is here:

Spoiler :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uWcZiqq2mac

At 0:20 in the video, the Police Officer exits his car and you begin circling the vehicle in your Citroen 7CV. At multiple times the Police Officer's USP is up and pointed at your vehicle and thus you should be role-playing afraid of the weapon. The points at which this occurs are as follows:
Video times: 0:27; 0:30; 0:39.
After this, the Police Officer is car deathmatched.

There was no excuse to not abide fear role-play as he clearly had a gun out and yelled multiple times to pull over.

To conclude, with the evidence present and individual times picked out were fear role-play should specifically have been applied (your should have followed it the whole 13 seconds he had his USP out) the suspension issued was just.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP]Zack (STEAM_0:1:43360477), will stand as issued.
Please note, this denial of this ban appeal is due to the evidence presented in the ban request showing the user breaking FearRP at multiple instances. The suspension issued is deemed valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator