Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/pjoterpolskja
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:68219558

Time in GMT:
1:30pm

Server:
v33x

Summary:
Him and his mate kept Hydraluicing car to the ground then sending it up and down and all over the place to kill people on v33x.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/GI--KFGOFkI
Yep. I did that. And i don't regret that. You did that too. Admins, please check the logs. He did the same thing, i died, his friend got in, and i came back and did that.

An eye for an eye.
(08-12-2013, 01:11 PM)Futile Wrote: Yep. I did that. And i don't regret that. You did that too. Admins, please check the logs. He did the same thing, i died, his friend got in, and i came back and did that.

Lies. Multiple people can vouch that you did. Where is your proof...
(08-12-2013, 01:14 PM)Jackeylegs Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 01:11 PM)Futile Wrote: Yep. I did that. And i don't regret that. You did that too. Admins, please check the logs. He did the same thing, i died, his friend got in, and i came back and did that.

I don't have a video recording but the logs can prove everything Smile You're stupid as a shoe
(08-12-2013, 01:16 PM)Futile Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 01:14 PM)Jackeylegs Wrote:

I don't have a video recording but the logs can prove everything Smile You're stupid as a shoe

Please refrain from name calling.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding the use of the toolgun .
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks .

[FL] Spartanjunior
Server Administrative Team