Gun in crotch - Possible fix!
I opened up Garry's mod and as you do, Flicked through facepunch for abit. I then found this in a link!: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=168184263

Quote:Navigate to your GarrysMod folder.

Located under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod

Then, find the models\weapons folder listed in there. So the complete path would be

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models\weapons

If you don't have a models\weapons folder, make those in the appropriate location. **NOT THE MODELS FOLDER IN MATERIALS** THIS IS IMPORTANT. MAKE A MODELS FOLDER THEN A WEAPONS FOLDER IN \GARRYSMOD\GARRYSMOD. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AND USE A WEAPONS OR MODELS FOLDER LOCATED ELSEWHERE.
Make sure all workshop mods + ADDONS are removed. You can re-add them later.

Delete anything in models\weapons. Then download this file You will need 7z or WinRar to open it. Extract the contents to the newly made/found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models\weapons folder.

Run GarrysMod.

Voila.

**NOW IF THAT DOESNT WORK**

Navigate to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\materials\models\weapons\w_models

Then download this and extract it in there.

Then run Gmod and try.

If that doens't work,

Message me for questions/help.
Kind Regards,
Wood.