A quick Question !
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
Hi guys thanks for reading,

I have one question:

If the president was to purchase illegal items Skeptical would it be fail rp? Huh

Thanks for reading

~Cookie
Ofcourse it would be. A president supports certain laws, such as contraband being illegal. You couldn't go out as a president and contrafarm, this would be FailRP, resulting in a demotion or a ban if you're unlucky.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(08-09-2013, 07:52 PM)whoopie Wrote: Ofcourse it would be. A president supports certain laws, such as contraband being illegal. You couldn't go out as a president and contrafarm, this would be FailRP, resulting in a demotion or a ban if you're unlucky.

Well said.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • whoopie
That's of course FailRP and makes no-sense. President is making items illegal (in this case it's a permlaw).
The only "illegal" items you are able to use are contrabands but there is a rule : Basic Goverment Rules 1. " Do not buy contraband and change your job to goverment!"
(08-09-2013, 10:55 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: The only "illegal" items you are able to use are contrabands but there is a rule : Basic Goverment Rules 1. " Do not buy contraband and change your job to goverment!"

You are able, but if you use tham as government job it's pretty much FailRP and can get you demoted/banned.
(08-09-2013, 11:39 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 10:55 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: The only "illegal" items you are able to use are contrabands but there is a rule : Basic Goverment Rules 1. " Do not buy contraband and change your job to goverment!"

You are able, but if you use tham as government job it's pretty much FailRP and can get you demoted/banned.

Yh thats what I wanted to say Tounge
Answer provided, closing.