I have a 'Time Out' problem.
Although it's only been 30 minutes since it has happened, it's very frustrating, as it start mid-event, and i'm not sure quite what's wrong..

My game froze at one point during the event, for about 2 minutes, then i got a 'Time out' message popup, which promptly disconnected me from the server. (There was no red disconnect timer in the top right). I thought it may have been my internet, yet i can Google things, watch videos..Download...I even did a speedtest and everything appears to be fine. I can't talk to people on steam, or they can't talk to me. My TeamSpeak also cut out during this, and i have been unable to join the Fearless channel, or any other.

However in game, i can view every game mode as usual, can play them without problem, yet i can't see or find CityRP anywhere. Same goes if i'm joining through console, or through a friend. It's almost as if the ip just doesn't appear for me.

Hopefully that is detailed enough, but if you're able to help, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
A more fitting signature. 
Sounds like a DNS issue. Go onto youtube and type "How to flush my DNS". Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I've got the same problem. Was simply playing V2P. Then the same happened.
(08-10-2013, 11:31 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Sounds like a DNS issue. Go onto youtube and type "How to flush my DNS". Good luck!

Nope. This has not worked, unfortunately.
I had exactly same issue, in middle of the mutant event my game froze.
Sadly i tried so many things now.... reinstalling steam, reinstalling gmod, restarting router, resetting router and so on....
I can see my friends play the server, and when i press join it just show this.
[Image: 3ZabC.png]
I have that sometimes. I wait 10 mins and it fixes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I had it since yesterday... I managed to play 30 mins time and then it did happen
Are there any solutions to this yet? Has anyone fixed the problem Fearless still doesn't show up on my server list.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
Seems like a lot of people have this problem. Very strange indeed.

*Edit* Just attempted to get in game now, but have the same problem as last night. As far as i'm aware, it's solely on FearlessServers.
(08-11-2013, 01:55 PM)Pholorian Wrote: As far as i'm aware, it's solely on FearlessServers.

For me it's only fearless Smile