I want 2 people banned for NLR and RDM
Name of player: xxxProKozakMasterKarcinxxxPL and -=CEJOT=- 3ceSLU' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33034360 and STEAM_0:0:15333724

Time in GMT: About 8 pm

Server: V2P

Summary: Me and my friend had killed these guys as they tried to RDM us... Then they returned and killed me and also later my friend... And destroyed our contraband.
Sorry the evidence video isn't at much help.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUk48nX0...XnqwlZtA5w Also ask my friend -=Sorteper=-.
Ok, hello Fearless community!
For first, thank you that you PMed me in-game so I can write my respond here.
So, actually we did not RDMed you. It was just a simple raid. If you want to tell about the NLR. My NLR minute counter was showing 5 minutes till last death so there's nothing to do about NLR and RDM. But do you remember when you RDMed me 2 days ago because you were simply mad after me and my friend ( the same one you want to ban now ) raided your house? Smile You are just mad because we destroyed your contraband and that's not reason to ban us. But also, before we raided your house today you killed us without reason, because we were just fishing there, so that's why you are writing about NLR. Also if you want you can ask my friend that he wants to ban too.

Regards,
3ceSLU
Hi. I have no idea why this guy posted a ban request to us. Its more like we should post ban request for him. Situation was like that: we simply went down fishing and checking houses, this guy came and told us we have to go out. But lake wasnt their territory so we didn't leave it and he killed us. That was RDM. After 5 minutes we got back there and raided them.
Got a record, will post it in some minutes. Need to upload on youtube.
So... Wheres your proof? Since that it wasn't even 5 minutes before you attacked again. Also Please... I didn't RDM you. You raided my base... I was rebel you were rebel. So yeah. The guys who finally got you was the SRU who someone had called on me...
My proof uploads on youtube, will be there in sec. Sorry for late Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYeaFeZe...e=youtu.be
Ban request denied, 3ceSLU, user has been suspended.