Server Questions
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
In the last few days I have seen a lot of rule breakers on all three servers and I have found it quiet hard to RP on some days. Could anyone tell Me which server has the least rule breakers so that I can get back to RPing smoothly.

Thanks
Well, I don't think one server has the least rule breakers, but I think v2d is definitely more active admin and mod-wise.
If you think it's a lot of rulebreakers on I.E v33x, you should contribute to clean it up by making ban request, that is if you want to help this server and make it stay longer. In return? Your RP possibilities. Cleaning up=RP possibilities.

The majority of the staff chooses 2d due to if they do not have any staff there the server will go completely nuts.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Ok, Thanks. I have made Ban Requests in the past but not enough to make a difference. I will be playing v2d more often now because I haven't seen an admin on v33x or V2p for about 4 days. Thanks
Closing.