Textures/Materials (Pink/Black Checkers)
Okay, So I have downloaded and installed the Content Packs and put them in the addons folder, but in-game there are still many errors and the pink and black checkers. This is the same for all maps. I have CS:S and Half Life 2 Installed aswell. Here is a screenshot of my addons folder but im pretty sure its all correct http://gyazo.com/8745ea58b5555d61c4cb7852e1bfcde9 everything is there. Also I cannot hear anything like sirens, car horns/car alarms. Please help Sad
Are you sure you have Half-Life 2 and CSS mounted? What map has the checkers? All of them?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-03-2013, 05:21 AM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: Are you sure you have Half-Life 2 and CSS mounted? What map has the checkers? All of them?

All maps have the checkers.
Hello, I was checking the support section for texture problems and found this thread. I've read all the forum rules and they say nothing about necroposting, so I'll go ahead and tell you what you did wrong. You shouldn't have extracted the content dirently in the addons folder. You should have made another folder inside the addons folder and extract the contents there.