what is doomforting
hello

what is doomforting ? i dont know that

Jemo
A "Doomfort" is basically a base where it's severely easier for the defenders to defend than it is for the attackers to attack.

Things such as Walkways, Shooting Gaps, Crouch/Jump Entrances that gives the attackers an unfair advantage compared to the defenders.
Being able to shoot the guy keypad cracking is also considered "Doomforting" to a certain degree.

If you don't know wether your base is a "Doomfort" or not just contact an administrator via @ and ask him/her to check it for you. Just to prevent trouble in the future.

This is as accurate as I can explain it with my vocabulary. Hope it helped you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-04-2013, 03:32 PM)Equalizer Wrote: A "Doomfort" is basically a base where it's severely easier for the defenders to defend than it is for the attackers to attack.

Things such as Walkways, Shooting Gaps, Crouch/Jump Entrances that gives the attackers an unfair advantage compared to the defenders.
Being able to shoot the guy keypad cracking is also considered "Doomforting" to a certain degree.

If you don't know wether your base is a "Doomfort" or not just contact an administrator via @ and ask him/her to check it for you. Just to prevent trouble in the future.

This is as accurate as I can explain it with my vocabulary. Hope it helped you.
thanks equalizer
gives the defenders an unfair advantage compared to the attackers. *
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Answered.