Hello i got a Problem
Sad 
i Join the server then everytime it downloads materials again and when materials are downloaded game just Crashes ( Not Freeze )

i need some help with that

i really love this server !
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Did you download and install the content pack?
Yes i did that i even re installed my Game
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Does it crash, while it says' Sending client info', just before you would normally go into the game?
A more fitting signature. 
(08-01-2013, 07:38 PM)Pholorian Wrote: Does it crash, while it says' Sending client info', just before you would normally go into the game?

Ye When comes the "Sending Client Info"
FearlessRP 
I have this problem sometimes.

Try joining singleplayer first for about a minute, then join multiplayer once you've been into the single player game.

Always work's for me, so hopefully will for you, too.
On the main menu press Options > Multiplayer then on the drop down box select either "Only allow map files" or "Do not download any custom files" this is what i use, you will need to enable it when you go on a new server. Tell me if this works for you.
(08-01-2013, 07:47 PM)Pholorian Wrote: I have this problem sometimes.

Try joining singleplayer first for about a minute, then join multiplayer once you've been into the single player game.

i Can Join anyserver except fearlessRP
FearlessRP 
(08-01-2013, 09:29 PM)el Apple ツ Wrote:

I generally find that i can join TTT and such, however it doesn't allways work. Best bet is to literally go onto single player for a single minute (More if you want) And then join FL.
(08-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Pholorian Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 09:29 PM)el Apple ツ Wrote:

I generally find that i can join TTT and such, however it doesn't allways work. Best bet is to literally go onto single player for a single minute (More if you want) And then join FL.

Okey , ill Try it At Moring Wink
FearlessRP