Un FairBan
Your name: CubePalace

Your ban ID: 35253

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Random DeathMatch

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: I think you should shorten my ban/un ban me. Because when you where driving towards me my orders was to protect the base and get everyone away. Then i saw you driving towards me as i was looking down the scope of my AWP i saw a Black Mustang driving at a normal speed so i kept looking at it. Then it got really close then i thought hang on is he going to CDM me because i had a AWP out. So i was quite scared at this point because i had a really good gun out then i did think at the time you where trying to CDM me so i started shooting in your direction. Then i saw you again and you stopped so i thought hmm why as he stopped then i managed to kill you, then you said in OOC why you kill me CubePalace i thought at this time hang on i didn't kill you but i had no idea that was you in that car i was so confused at this time i just gave up so i do think you should unban me or make it shorter i know it was RDM but those were my orders.
Thank you for posting this appeal as we may be able to discuss why you were suspended.

Firstly, I wasn't driving close to you, I was down the road by the yellow warehouse in the industrial sector at the time I was killed. In addition to that, I was stationary for approximately, if not more, than forty five seconds before you killed me.

This is a summary of what happened:
I entered the industrial sector and saw you with your sniper, so I drove with caution. You went behind a Police Car, and I drove around it and you shot at my car. I then came back around by the yellow warehouse and I got shot and I was hit down to 30 HP, at this point you were still in the area near the Police Car, however I was down the road far away from you. I stopped moving and you continued to shoot me. I then died. I was outside your property and just minding my own business driving around. There was no need to even shoot my vehicle, let alone kill me. Therefore, this was random deathmatch and as punishment you were suspended.

After a quick check of the logs I found that you were the person who killed me.

I don't see a reason to remove or shorten your suspension as you broke the rules with no reason to kill me.
Regards,
aviator
Okay that is a very good reason why you shouldn't shorten or unban me thanks for your time Aviator i guess i have to comet the consequences of my actions.

Btw how do i get more stars on my profile? Smile.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] CubePalace (STEAM_0:1:65490148), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is due to the suspension issued being just.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator