unban Jemo
Your name: Jemo

Your ban ID: 34699

Banned by: doomdude1

Reason: Illegal base prior bans

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: im banned for illegal base and for prior bans but which ban makes this ban so long ??

greetings
Jemo
This does not explain why they should unban you.
im banned for Illegal base prior bans but why is the ban so long its 4 years i think thats unfair

I am also already been banned for multi accounting but they did not know that my brother also plays on the same PC but I am unbanned.
maybe it's another ban (multi accounting) that I am now banned for four years thats not fair

sorry for my bad english

Jemo
(07-30-2013, 08:28 PM)Jemo Wrote: im banned for Illegal base prior bans but why is the ban so long its 4 years i think thats unfair

I am also already been banned for multi accounting but they did not know that my brother also plays on the same PC but I am unbanned.
maybe it's another ban (multi accounting) that I am now banned for four years thats not fair

sorry for my bad english

Jemo
can someone respond
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:52513152&b=7]
You have 11 prior bans, some if them are really bad. You are actually lucky you didn't get permed so far.
(08-01-2013, 09:30 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You have 11 prior bans, some if them are really bad. You are actually lucky you didn't get permed so far.

but soul ripper said that four years was excessive

jemo

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:52513152&b=7]
Soul can take it up with me, because I see 11 bans on your record for multiple rules broken.

Unban request denied.