Scamming
OK so i was perma banned for scammming,admin disrespect and mass rdm ( actually rp'ng doing a no Russian off mw2) so i looked on the bans as i still like to check this website out and i came across this ban http://gyazo.com/30577e54c4d70b37abb43f4d9e23b77c

now i am just wondering how that is fair as if scamming is only a month ban prior too my other reasons then shouldn't i have not been perma banned, i should only of been banned for a certain amount of months. so if any admin/super admin could please explain this i would be much appreciative.
Ban lengh is upto the banning admin, in this case he didn't originally intend to scam but decided to keep the money and not give what is owed
and i've banned other people for short times for scamming due to the small size of the scam
oh okay, but in my incident the guy was killed from behind by someone else, so how was i ment to of gave it him back if ( which i admit to rp'ng doing a no russian), so how is that fair on me?
looks like you was banned for alot more than just scamming
yes but a perma?, really.
As stated, it is not up to you decide what punishment, nor how long a punishment you receive for disregard of rules and policies.
I am pretty sure someone who: Massive RDMed, insulted me, prop spammed and scammed, with 6 priors deserves a permanent suspension.
Regards,
aviator
It wasn't massive RDM i was role-playing doing a no Russian off modern warfare 2.
I shall roleplay an administrator now.

Thread closed, you're not welcome here.