Unban request denied
Keep in mind, bantime can also vary because of how much time this person has had in the servers.
A person with 500 hours might get a longer ban for breaking the same rule as a person with 10 hours. This is because the person with 500 hours should know better and probably broke the rules on purpose, and the person with 10 hours had no knowledge about this rule at all. Both still broke the rules, but for different reasons.

Not sure if this is the case, but that can be one reason for same "crime" giving different ban-times.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well I have 50-100 hr if I remember correctly but based on the amount of bans that the other guy has I think we have approximately same gameplay experience on the FlRp servers. I quess there's really nothing I can do about this so i'm giving up. Thanks for all the answers!

Okay from what I can see is that [FL] Fultzy who banned me, is generally much more stricter banner than the others. He gives at least twice or more amount of ban time than the others give for the same reason. So all that I'm saying is that be extra careful when he's on the server. Ty Wink