Why did my ban increase after unban req?
Thumbs Down 
34780 [FL:RP]Demonichell STEAM_0:1:68077469 Sexism, mod disrespect - Extended by Jokhah
20 Years, 0 Months, 9 Days

Why did it increase 20 years and 8 Days??
Wat did i do??
I thought unban req was a chance to Get. Unbanned not longer ban ??
Im 14 shes 19 why would she get offended??
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
It was Denied by Termin. rape kills women. It's not even close to being funny, and clearly the girl was offended by you. She ignored you, on steam. And then that you actually makes a unban request, clearly implies you are too young to play on this server. You should've accepted the ban.
Tounge
I'm amazed you even need this explained..

You said to her "I want to rape you because you're a girl"

Do I really have to say anything else? That is such a bad thing to say... and I find your ban to be well deserved.

I find it ridiculous how we can't have females on the servers without having an idiot being sexist and offencive towards them. You are not worthy of being on the servers if this is how you behave. This is my opinion anyways.
Good bye.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Haarek, Wood
The jury stood up and stated the accused to 20 years of banishment for both counts of indictment: rape on others, assaulting an agent of the law and order.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 4 users Like Generation's post:
  • Prosto, Aing, Doctor KuLa, Wood
I kept repeating what you just told me, to make you realize how fucking stupid you sounded when telling me that. You clearly didn't understand, so I banned you. The ban was later on extended by Jokhah, which you obviously noticed.

I'm honestly sick of males of all ages treating women like this. You guys have no fucking idea about how it is actually being sexually harassed and violated. It's far worse than being banned for 20 years (pretty much permed). You and another guy named JDM can enjoy that ban time and maybe learn how to treat other people. Disrespectful punks.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Wood, cnr
That's what happens when you break the rules, you fuck up, you get fucked over.
Haha. It's funny because you deserve this.
Oh and wow. Just noticed the "I realy like Gamer girls." on your profile. This reallllyyyy shows that mate. *not*. I hope you never come back after you say things like that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Pretty sure that guy had two accounts too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Wood
Yeah. I am sure he had a second account too. I also think he just made his Steam profile private. Is he trying to hide another account here? An IP check might be best.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
So i wont get a second chance? I swear Im not sexist!
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.