Issue With Downloading HL2 Content
So, I've been playing on Fearless for pretty long time, but I've only been playing on v2d. I recently downloaded v33x and v2p, and when I joined there were still errors and stuff of that nature. So I checked the "Everything you need to play on the servers" thread, and saw that you need content from HL2 Ep. 1 & 2. Since I don't have any games related to HL2, and I don't want to buy it, I clicked the link to download the content. When I click the link, it opens a new tab that, after loading, says "Oops! Google Chrom could not connect to secure.matt-ware.co.uk". I tried it on Internet Explorer too and it said "This page cannot be displayed".

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, or why it is happening?
After testing it, I have the same problem.

If I'm correct, the reason for it not working is the recent DDOS attacks, or there is a problem with the link it's self.

I believe when an administrator takes a look at your thread, they'll be able to fix it or provide an alternative.
Thanks for the reply, it's good to know it isn't working for some other people too.
The link appears to be broken, I am suffering from the same problem. I've contacted Soul to see if there is a solution.
yeah i have errors too in v2d ..i downloaded all the files but still ntohing . i sent a message to soulripper and i am waiting for his responce and help
(07-21-2013, 10:27 AM)MightyOne Wrote: yeah i have errors too in v2d ..i downloaded all the files but still ntohing . i sent a message to soulripper and i am waiting for his responce and help

Sorry, but my problem has nothing to do with you having errors in v2d. I am having issues with the link for HL2 Content.