Need admin on V33X!
There is currently a minge on he keeps crashing server hes name is Butch! he keeps changing name,There are no admins on V33X this wat happens!

The server is admin dead.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
What he's trying to say is, all afternoon from roughly 1330hrs GMT there have been multiple jackasses, spamming props, and/or massive props to crash the server, prop block and or kill people. And it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could come and look at the server, and ban them with the fury of a righteous god, and with such violence their blood vaporises and decorates the air with a fine pink mist.
(07-13-2013, 01:31 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: What he's trying to say is, all afternoon from roughly 1330hrs GMT there have been multiple jackasses, spamming props, and/or massive props to crash the server, prop block and or kill people. And it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could come and look at the server, and ban them with the fury of a righteous god, and with such violence their blood vaporises and decorates the air with a fine pink mist.

Wat he said
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/9212...9FB74E43B/

theres an example of whats been going on all afternoon, sadly I couldn't get a pic of the prop up close as I couldn't even move.

I can't even work out what prop that is.

Yours sincerely Z.Massani
Or you could be productive, and while in the absence of an admin, make ban requests on the offenders..Just a thought.
A more fitting signature. 
Whilst I appreciated your input on the matter, sometimes it isn't even possible to move to collect said evidence, I even stated so, and I felt it'd be better to provide a sample to demonstrate to the administration team what exactly is happening, if you'd bothered to look at the image I posted, you'd notice the connection error, and the rather large prop in the road, that probably contributed to it.

Now whilst in an ideal world we would all gladly collect evidence and make a ban request as you so intelligently suggested, sometimes it isn't possible and I feel the best action is to at least let the admin team know in a polite manner with some pictures of what is occurring.

Yours sincerely Z.Massani
pholorian,

how about you do your research before you post something like that eh. i have already had 2 people banned today its very difficult to get someones id for a ban when you can move or look around because they have lagged the server out.

yours professional the angry brit

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.