Help
Hey

1. I am trying to find out where i can download the phoenix props i saw some of you use? Does anyone know where to find the download for them?

2. I was also looking for the advanced duplicator so if anyone should the a download link for that also it would be great :-)

3. Last i ma trying to make som rt-cameras in my garrysmod it does´nt come with a keypad choose, so i can only make one rt camera. and then how do i get my one rt camera up on my rt screen, because it only shows my poin of view right now?

Thank you :-)

Carmichael
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Try downloading content and props from the link above.
Hope this helps.
I might be wrong but I think the phoenix props are from CS:S you can download them from here http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129926 hope this helps

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(07-13-2013, 12:21 PM)Carmichael Wrote: Hey

1. I am trying to find out where i can download the phoenix props i saw some of you use? Does anyone know where to find the download for them?

2. I was also looking for the advanced duplicator so if anyone should the a download link for that also it would be great :-)

3. Last i ma trying to make som rt-cameras in my garrysmod it does´nt come with a keypad choose, so i can only make one rt camera. and then how do i get my one rt camera up on my rt screen, because it only shows my poin of view right now?

Thank you :-)

Carmichael

1. The PHX props are already added to gmod underneath the "Builder" props section

2. you can get Adv dupe through wiremod SVN guide (google it)

3. there is two screens in the PHX misc props that you can only find by browsing the gmod game folder through the Q menu or using the search bar, and it shows up on the screen automatically when you spawn an RT camera and press the corrosponding button
Thanks Guys, almost everyting is working now, but the camera thing is still not working i can only make one camera at atime, i can´t see my keypad when i select the Tool so i cant make diiferent cameras to different keys, does anyone know how to fix this? :-)
I think there's only one RT Camera per person.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Answers provided.
Regards,
aviator