V33x and V2p Map Problems
I could easily join these servers less than a week ago and now all of a sudden i cant join anymore as it says i dont have the maps, i have downloaded both maps from multiple sources (including here) and put all of them in the correct folder (steam/steamapps/user/gmod/gmod_old/maps) but its still not working, any help?
(07-10-2013, 09:33 AM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote: I could easily join these servers less than a week ago and now all of a sudden i cant join anymore as it says i dont have the maps, i have downloaded both maps from multiple sources (including here) and put all of them in the correct folder (steam/steamapps/user/gmod/gmod_old/maps) but its still not working, any help?

Needs to be in steamapps/common/gmod/gmod/maps now
(07-10-2013, 09:36 AM)Rain Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 09:33 AM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote: I could easily join these servers less than a week ago and now all of a sudden i cant join anymore as it says i dont have the maps, i have downloaded both maps from multiple sources (including here) and put all of them in the correct folder (steam/steamapps/user/gmod/gmod_old/maps) but its still not working, any help?

Needs to be in steamapps/common/gmod/gmod/maps now

Thanks very much! Working like a charm now
Answered.