Hacks....
Well my steam account minecraft account Etc have been hacked luckily ive managed to get them back with a few issues near the start of this i was going to resort to making a new Steam account. Incase this happens again and i permanently loose my steam account I dont know what i would do, What should i do? I really love fearless and if i loose my account what can i do?
Please help me if you know what i could do to stop this Hacker!

Thanks Vipers
Get a secure password, change it monthly. As long as you don't get banned from FL and use the account to bypass FL's ban it's not a problem to use another account to play.
(07-08-2013, 04:40 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Get a secure password, change it monthly. As long as you don't get banned from FL and use the account to bypass FL's ban it's not a problem to use another account to play.
Ive already Been banned from FL a few times do you think i would be able ( If this happens again ) to create a new account have this one permanently banned and all my other bans moved across to my new acount?
(07-08-2013, 04:56 PM)Vipers Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 04:40 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Get a secure password, change it monthly. As long as you don't get banned from FL and use the account to bypass FL's ban it's not a problem to use another account to play.
Ive already Been banned from FL a few times do you think i would be able ( If this happens again ) to create a new account have this one permanently banned and all my other bans moved across to my new acount?

Yes you should, you will have to ask an administrator nicely though.
As far as I'm concerned, there is no option to get anything moved from one account to another.
Use SteamGuard and a good password.
(07-08-2013, 06:05 PM)Narcotic Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, there is no option to get anything moved from one account to another.

Narc's quite right there - Contact Termar, if he can't transfer the bans see if you can have that other account banned with those reasons and then once they've all gone through remove the suspension time. It'll be a bit tedious to do, that's why you should ask nicely,
Moving items Etc to another account has been done before. So it is possible, it's just the matter of getting people to do it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Moving bans is definitely a possibility, items and the rest would have to have sufficient reason. All in all, if you severely think that this account is compromised you should try and outline everything in a PM to Soul and Temar and see if a new account you have made can have bans and inventories transferred whilst the compromised account is permanently suspended.