unban HardStyle
Your Name: HardStyle
Your ban ID: 34102
Banned by: Grub
steam id :STEAM_0:0:24239481
Involved: no one
Reason: Stealing items from other peoples trades, 5 Sniper Ammo, 5 M4's, MingeGrabbing +Scamming
Why we should unban you: hello ..
I get Banned (never) From the server the Reason "'Stealing items from other peoples trades, 5 Sniper Ammo, 5 M4's, MingeGrabbing +Scamming"
i'm sorry Because that my cousin was playing in my account
can you Commutation the banned
Thank you for your reading the massage
Yeah, your cousin was the one who stole stuff from me I guess. I doubt a donator would spend $10 then get themselves banned. You should not allow others to access your account. I do approve of your unban or at least, not a permanent ban.
Thank you for your understanding and I appreciate it and I will return, which was taken from you and I will pay you 2000 thank you so much realy thank you
Your account is your responsibility. We don't buy any "it was my cousin/brother/friend/dog" excuses.
Tell me why I should even dare think about lifting your current ban. Don't even dare try to cover it up with this "my cousin" was playing. I want reasons why I should unban you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Next person who posts in here without any involvement gets a suspension from the forums, don't knowingly break courthouse rules.
Because all my friend playing in the server , I am sorry for breaking the rules and I hope that you can accept my unban request , I hope that you forgive me for breaking the rules , can you Commutation the banned [ thank you to reading the massage]
Dude this is really ridiculous i swear , thats my 2nd and i got Permed for scamming shoppers and stealing ammunation and weapons , thats i even didnt do ! , ok i take whole responsebility of the ban , but i really dont deserve Permanent ban , some others have +10 bans and they didnt get Permed yet ! , and i even donated to you people , im not the bad scamming player out here , im peaceful i swear , i wish i didnt gave my cousin my laptop to use it and scam players , PLEAAAAAAAASE unban me or even reduce it , im even sorry of what my friends did by replying on here , i only looked for joy , not for cutting it. please think again about your ban period , i swear i dont deserve it ,thanks Smile
Denied.