Gamemode Crash
Right so i keep getting these Gamemodecrashes over and over and over again on all maps/servers

It´s really annoying and i know something must be wrong.

Question: What causes "GC" and how could i prevent it from happening to me(if the problems form my side)

Question 2: It´s on every server for me now just started on the "v2p"

Soo any admin or coder that could answer these questions i would be remakably happy if an answer would occur

WPF

Gosepojken
(06-30-2013, 06:34 AM)Lord Brett Sinclair Wrote: Right so i keep getting these Gamemodecrashes over and over and over again on all maps/servers

It´s really annoying and i know something must be wrong.

Question: What causes "GC" and how could i prevent it from happening to me(if the problems form my side)

Question 2: It´s on every server for me now just started on the "v2p"

Soo any admin or coder that could answer these questions i would be remakably happy if an answer would occur

WPF

Gosepojken

I think its still because of DDoS attacks, which I am not sure if they are even considering getting protection against because of the supposed high price but I think it would be worth if they could experience what its like to spend a lot of time on something then for the servers to just go down like that... considering the higher people arn't on the servers to often.