unblacklist request
Your name:: Q_Q

Your blacklist ID: 15243,15442,15441

Steam ID:: STEAM_0:1:50730355

Reason:: Fail RP with a weapon, shooting people without warning
Physgun is not a lazerpointer,Physgun is not a lazerpointer.

Admin who blacklisted you:: [FL] Jokhah.[FL:M] Enzyme,[FL:M] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:: well,i came back from 1 week ban,and bam "ur weapons are blacklisted".hmm
i learned all when i was banned,i read all rules before i joined the game.so i know all better now.i hope you guys understand this.
this is so unfair,clearly why blacklist my physgun for just pressing attack button,no sense really....
just came from 1 week ban,now all blaclisted,what u guys think i can do now? nothing ?.
weapon blacklist i got before i got ban,and now this physgun when my ban ended
no sense,no,no,no,no.......
"Entities/Props" why ban these too ? omg.no sense. already made admin abusing post
http://www.fearlessrp.net/attachment.php?aid=1247
Feel free to complain. Blacklisting is an extra learning tool for you. Either you learn to use things properly, or you learn to live without. Anything else to add to this?
(06-26-2013, 04:58 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Feel free to complain. Blacklisting is an extra learning tool for you. Either you learn to use things properly, or you learn to live without. Anything else to add to this?

i just say. unfair blacklisting.
i dont mean this "gun blacklist" but physgun etc. lol."its not lazerpointer",where the fck i can read that rule ?.no sense.
Eh....Denied...Don't use offensive language towards the staff...