Launcher Error
So yeah, everytime i try to start Gmod i get a launcher error "Failed to load the launcher DLL: The specified module could not be found."

Anybody? help please!

Best regards

- Mini Mojo
Ooh, this is a fun one. I've recieved this little message alot of times before. Dont remember what i did to fix it though. I'll google to see what i can do.

Will update here when something is found.

Okay here we go. I think tht you're missing the file "loader.dll" for the game. So here's what you do.

Go into your Steam Library > Right Click on Garry's Mod > Select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity Of Game Cache.

It will take a while but I think that'll fix your issue.

(hr)

Hope that it works for you now.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(06-14-2013, 09:30 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: Ooh, this is a fun one. I've recieved this little message alot of times before. Dont remember what i did to fix it though. I'll google to see what i can do.

Will update here when something is found.

Thanks!
Okay here we go. I think tht you're missing the file "loader.dll" for the game. So here's what you do.

Go into your Steam Library > Right Click on Garry's Mod > Select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity Of Game Cache.

Sincerely, TotallyGG

(06-14-2013, 09:39 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: Okay here we go. I think tht you're missing the file "loader.dll" for the game. So here's what you do.

Thanks so much!

Best regards
Fearless RP Player and Donator
Mini Mojo.
No Problem! Smile Glad I could help you.
Sincerely, TotallyGG