This Is Getting Beyond A Joke
FFS, when I try and go on server, I join but then it says if you are stuck here contact and admin, however I have been trying to contact an admin for 2 days now and one admin has said everything looks 'dandy' I really need you admins to fix this now. I was going to donate but I am not sure I would because of this issue!
Angry
Delete, then redownload the content and the cache.
how do I do that, and wont I lose my money etc...?

(06-13-2013, 06:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Delete, then redownload the content and the cache.

how do I do that, and wont I lose my money etc...?
No, your money and items are all saved in a database, on the server. Well, uh.. Long story short, the easiest way to sort this should be by deleting all GMod files and downloading everything from scratch, at least that's worked for a few other users with the same problem.
(06-13-2013, 06:16 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No, your money and items are all saved in a database, on the server. Well, uh.. Long story short, the easiest way to sort this should be by deleting all GMod files and downloading everything from scratch, at least that's worked for a few other users with the same problem.

ugghh, ok, thanks for your help anyway

as you are a admin, I was just watching my brother playing on the server (fabs11) there was someone prop pushing cars at the bridge if you can please investigate, thank you

(06-13-2013, 06:16 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No, your money and items are all saved in a database, on the server. Well, uh.. Long story short, the easiest way to sort this should be by deleting all GMod files and downloading everything from scratch, at least that's worked for a few other users with the same problem.

I have just tried to join and I am stuck again!!!Angry