v2p and v33x Textures.
hello people!

well actually i have some textures problems in v33x and v2p.

when i ask them on the servers they say yes we all have this problem..

i downloaded the FL Content and everything .. HL2 EP 1 AND ep 2 and i have css

and css is mounted .. every thing is good

but i don't know why some parts of the map is BLACK and pink. only in v2p and v33x

thanks!

Maybe add pictures.
Is hard to say what textures, as you just say some part
This happened to me, Download the ep1 and ep2 materials from the download page on the forums and put them into your Garrysmod folder and overwrite them. That should get the materials back.
HL2 Episode 1 & 2 content: http://secure.matt-ware.co.uk/files/epis..._first.zip
Make sure you put the files in the new garrysmod location! (Steamapps - Common - Garrysmod)!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(06-12-2013, 02:49 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Make sure you put the files in the new garrysmod location! (Steamapps - Common - Garrysmod)!

i don't have GMOD at common ..

but i have it on my steam name!

i put it over there .. and i think im not the only one who is having these problems

(06-12-2013, 12:53 PM)Jamie Wrote: This happened to me, Download the ep1 and ep2 materials from the download page on the forums and put them into your Garrysmod folder and overwrite them. That should get the materials back.

i downloaded ep 1 and ep 2 and i put them in the GMOD Folder .. but nothing happens!

and btw. i don't have gmod in common section

HELO ? Sad

Have you run them recently? (That is Ep 1 & 2) Gmod won't mount them until they've been converted to the new steampipe format.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Pm me il help you with teamviewer
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.