Unbann by Cas
Your name: [FL:RP] D, Castiel

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Me and narc and a corleone and cops.

Ban ID: 33042

Why we should unban you: I didn't brake fear fr because i had my gun out the whole time. He should of known this. He said he has 3 guns at me. No where in the rules does it say its fear rp if u had ur gun out already and theres 3 guns pointing at you.

Narc if you denie this like last time i made a unbann request you your self denided it and should of let some body elss do it who is staff.

I have been playing for 1050 hours no where in the rules does it say that i cant.

Narc you are the one who broke fear rp i had my gun pointed at u and the cop. Darn it i shoulda recorded it.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
Where's the Ban ID?
Alright, let's sum it up. You had your gun pointed at the cop, correct, you turned around, therefore, he's not under FearRP anymore, nor am I. Now, the other 4th gun is pointed at the fella you're trying to safe, in that case you should care about him, instead you go ahead and blast your gun, while 3 guns are pointed at you from 3 different directions.
I can confirm Narcotic on this. I was there at the time, although not seeing all of the event, I can post what I did see.

I saw your friend under gun point and various people on the stairwell leading towards the garage. Since one of your party is under gun point, that means you must abide FearRP. I remember hearing an exchange of gun fire shortly after.
Regards,
aviator
You did break FearRP, plain and simple and there's no room for discussion.

Here is my version of the events which occurred,

My self, Aviator, and Narc were doing a Evo city Tactical Squad. We were positioned in the Nexus garaged, from there we did various things, although going into detail about that is not necessary. However, I came round the corner to see you with an AK-47, which was pointed at the officer, and as Narc said you turned around, therefore FearRP did not apply to him anymore.

My self, had an M4A1 pointed at your back, and Narcotic had come round the nexus and had another gun on you, as well of the officer. Not only this, your friend was also under gun point, although you still decided to spray any ammo into anyone you saw fit, therefore breaking FearRP, allowing a suspension to be issued by Narcotic.

Under no circumstances should this UBR be approved in my opinion, I hope this helps with the decision.
narc still broke fear rp he pulled his gun and i still had mine out no where does it say if there more than what ever guns pointed at u and u have ur gun out u have to fear rp

2nd narc was counting there for provoked me to fire.

if narc haddent broken fear rp none of this would have happen ether so he cant ban me since he broke fear rp and the cops didnt even follow fear rp i keeped shouting uncuff him they said i was "fail rping" That is not fail rp

so none of you have the right to talk besides aviator cause he didnt see the whole thing.

u also were still under fear rp cause u were loading and as u did that i had my ak at u witch u didnt see

by loading i mean getting ammo and all that crap.

how can narc know that i wasnt pointing at him too? he was smack behind the other guy also. He prolly just wants to cover his ass cause he got mad for losing an ak.

by the looks of it your all buddys trying to cover ur ass and trying to not get your selfs banned and backing up ur bud no matter what.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
Your attitude is taking overhand, therefore I'm going to finish this shortly and very quickly.

False accusations towards a staff member is also very serious, you have indeed broken FearRP, as also stated in the previous posts.

Appeal denied.