Warrant players with space?!
How can i warrant people with to names like "deagle killer" or something like that? If im president and the policeman only send me the name of the person i should warrant, i cant warrant him because when i type a name with a space it says wrong format!!! ( sorry for my bad english)
Thanks for help
dif you need to warrant player Deagle Killer, do "Deagle Killer" remember to add "" then it take everything inside that as name.
and/or ask the police over radio for his ID.
Every player has an ID. As a pres i think you can just warrant the id.

Example "pres, warrant BlueLiquid (68) for reason: possesion of Money Printer.

Cant you just do /warrant 68? I'm asking since i've never been a pres and i'd like to know Wink
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Thanks for answering
(05-27-2013, 06:28 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: Every player has an ID. As a pres i think you can just warrant the id.

Example "pres, warrant BlueLiquid (68) for reason: possesion of Money Printer.

Cant you just do /warrant 68? I'm asking since i've never been a pres and i'd like to know Wink

Yes, you can.
I never write the full name, just /warrant Blue (Blueliquid in this case) arrest reason because i feel like it Smile

You never have to write their full name, and i've only made 1 mistake before (in like 80 warrants), where the wrong guy got warranted. But you can also warrant their number that is in brackets, next to their name.
Tounge
I guess that some presidents do not realise that you can type /warrant /player Number. Before i realised how to do this i use to type there names.
(05-28-2013, 12:27 PM)Garryfish Wrote: I never write the full name, just /warrant Blue (Blueliquid in this case) arrest reason because i feel like it Smile

You never have to write their full name, and i've only made 1 mistake before (in like 80 warrants), where the wrong guy got warranted. But you can also warrant their number that is in brackets, next to their name.

And ofc that person was me, in middle of a roleplay xP

Ontopic:
As said by garry you can choose to only warrant some of a name example me. (Nub' Aka Martin) then just do /warrant Nub or /warrant Aka or /warrant Martin. This may not always work, but it does in the most cases.
Answered.