FIXED: Paramedic's health kit
Hey guys! So ever since I first joined, I was never able to see the paramedic's health kit. It just shows up purple and black. When I first joined, I downloaded and installed all of the content found in the "Downloads" section. Almost everything is visible except for that. Is there something I'm missing? I bought HL2:EP2, and downloaded the content for EP1, and they both work. If you can help, that would be great. Thanks for your time!

-Alex
I'm pretty sure it's missing for just about everyone... It appears to be a grenade with what I'm assuming is a custom skin, that they never uploaded :? Just my guess.
(05-27-2013, 02:32 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's missing for just about everyone... It appears to be a grenade with what I'm assuming is a custom skin, that they never uploaded :? Just my guess.

Ahh, ok. Well that's good enough for me. If it's a problem for everyone, I'll be fine.
Fix: https://www.dropbox.com/s/umwec1edgd4lpc...KitFix.zip

Copy files to your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Username\garrysmod\garrysmod directory and overwrite all files

Gmod restart required.
The following 3 users Like Termin's post:
  • GRiiM, Avenged, tyyy1997