Unblacklist Request
b]Name:[/b] cricketmaniatoby (new name: I'maPetUnicorn)

Time/Date: Long time ago and realized it was unfair after looking into it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62148731

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Vauld

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: [FL:M] Aviator took 'v' access (Vehicles) from CKK- XleZz for 2 hours and 0 minute for
reason "CDMx4" Hi i'm here to ask that if you could unblacklist me from driving. As you can clearly see here Aviator has banned someone for mass CDMx4 for 2 hours, on the other hand when i accidently CDM'd x3 i have got a 3 day blacklist. I have already served 24 hours of the blacklist and getting rather annoyed. As you can see i am loyal to this server and like it allot, please can you unblacklist me? Please can someone reply as i am eager and since this post have played over 6 hours in game and really want a car. Thanks.
Staff members issue whatever punishment times they find suitable. The times you can be banned/blacklisted for can vary, depending on what happened, play time, severity of the rule infraction and your previous ban/blacklist record.

Just because I blacklisted one guy from vehicles for 2 hours for CDMx4, doesn't mean another admin has to issue the same time for another CDMx4.
Regards,
aviator
^^^ Correct. Denied.