Ban Request - 3 players
Name of players: [FL;RP] The crazy irish man, [FL;RP]elhitman56, t04st3dxmuff1n

SteamIDs: STEAM_0:0:46930271, STEAM_0:1:42327352, STEAM_0:1:60439735

Time in GMT: 15 minutes before this post.

Server: V2d

Summary: So I'm the Don Corleone and me and my guys have a cool set up in the Tides Hotel. We're just doing our own thing, and some suited citizens (calling themselves the "Lucchesse Mob") come by with guns. We, naturally, have guns, and tell them that we already own the hotel. No fighting happens, we both just go our separate ways. Later, I exit the door in the back of the hotel with my shotgun lowered. The 3 suited men from before are standing there with AK47's. I put my shotgun away. One of them ties me up, the others stand around and look at stuff. Some other random civie is there. A fellow corleone comes by, they let him pass. He opens the door and we get back into the back hallway. We have our struggle untying me (as he did not know how), and as this happens they get the other citizen to keypad crack the door. We draw guns, they burn my room and take my stuff. I burn the entrance to the room we're in, they barge in, we fight, and they win.

Evidence: I did not expect this, and as such did not have Fraps going. Didnt get any pictures either, in the heat of the moment. The other corleone who was with me is [FL;RP]Bunnykiller. I told him he ought to come by and mention he was there too. Neither of us know why those guys hostaged me and then raided...since we were really the only two occupying the Hotel at that time...
I can confirm I was there, and am outraged by what happened. They had no right to raid us, whatever they called themselves. Seven's information on what took place is again, accurate.

It's also good that I can take away something from this, knowing how to untie a person xD
Insufficent evidence